● Source: Results of the 2018 Anti-Corruption Training for Public Institutions
● Investigating organization: ANTI-CORRUPTION AND CIVIL RIGHTS COMMISSION
● Investigation targets: 1,453 public institutions governed by the Act on the Prevention of Corruption and the Establishment and Management of the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission
● Investigation period: 2018.01.01.~ 2018. 12.31.
● Status of anti-corruption training: The number of public officials who completed the mandatory anti-corruption training for two hours or longer reached 1.02 million (91.2%): autonomous educational entities (97.2%), central administrative agencies (95.1%), metropolitan governments (91.3%), public service related organizations (91.1%) and basic local governments (84.9%). The mandatory completion rate has increased by 0.9%p year on year. The number of public officials of autonomous educational entities has seen the largest growth of 1.4%p, followed by central administrative agencies (1%p), public service related organizations (0.8%) and metropolitan governments (0.1%p). The number of public officials from basic local governments has dropped by 0.2%p.