● Source: Results of the 2019 Anti-Corruption Training for Public Institutions
● Investigating organization: ANTI-CORRUPTION AND CIVIL RIGHTS COMMISSION
● Investigation targets: 1,939 public institutions governed by the Act on the Prevention of Corruption and the Establishment and Management of the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission
● Investigation period: 2019. 1. 1.~ 2019. 12. 31.
● Status of anti-corruption training: The number of public officials who completed the mandatory anti-corruption training for two hours or longer reached 1.69 million (93.1%): autonomous educational entities (96.1%), central administrative agencies (95.7%), public service related organizations (92.6%), local governments (89.2%), local assemblies (84.3%) and national/public universities (63.2%). The mandatory completion rate has increased by 1.9%p year on year. The number of public officials of local governments has seen the largest growth of 2.3%p, followed by public service related organizations (1.4%) and central administrative agencies (0.6%p). The number of public officials from autonomous educational entities has dropped by 1.1%p.