● Source: Civil Rights White Paper 2018
● Investigating organization: ANTI-CORRUPTION AND CIVIL RIGHTS COMMISSION
● Investigation period: 2018
● IN an attempt TO encourage enhanced integrity IN the PUBLIC sector by evaluating AND supporting voluntary anti-corruption efforts by PUBLIC institutions, the ACRC has conducted anti-corruption initiative assessments OF PUBLIC institutions since 2002.
● The 2018 AIA was conducted OF 270 institutions, excluding those WITH integrity levels higher than Grade 2 FOR two consecutive years, while newly including institutions WITH the 2017 integrity LEVEL OF Grade 4 AND 5, so that the link BETWEEN integrity measurement AND the AIA can be reinforced.
● Evaluation method: Scores ARE calculated based ON a written assessment OF a panel OF internal AND EXTERNAL experts ON the AIA performance OF each institution, AS well AS the results OF an ON-site inspection (period : 2017. 11. 01 ~ 2018.10.31).