● Source: Advance Information Disclosure List of the ACRC website
● Investigating organization: ANTI-CORRUPTION AND CIVIL RIGHTS COMMISSION
● Investigation period: 2006. 04. 01 ~ 2019. 12. 31
● The Corruption Risk Assessment is a system which prevents acts of corruption through the analysis and evaluation of corruption-causing factors in laws and other types of regulations.
● Receipt and handling of corruption impact assessment for enacted or amended laws: corruption impact assessment for a total of 1,644 enacted or amended laws has been conducted during the period of 2019, and 335 cases of recommendation of improvement have been notified with regard to 113 laws.
※ 113 laws and regulations (subject to recommendation of improvement): 12 laws (55 cases), 75 Presidential decrees (199 cases), and 26 Ordinances of Prime Minister and Ministries (71 cases)