● Source: Civil Rights White Paper 2019
● Investigating organization: ANTI-CORRUPTION AND CIVIL RIGHTS COMMISSION
● Investigation period: 2016. 09. 28. ~ 2019. 06. 30.
● IN an attempt TO understand the status OF institutional management AND enforcement achievements OF the Act FROM the implementation OF the Improper Solicitation AND Graft Act (September 28, 2016) TO the END OF June 2019, the ACRC investigated the receipt AND handling OF the violation reports AND the status OF education about the Act.
● The investigation FOUND a total OF 22,645 cases OF receipt OF violation reports, OF which improper solicitations accounted FOR 4,946 cases (21.8%), acceptance OF money OR valuables 2,352 cases (10.4%), AND EXTERNAL lectures 15,347 cases (67.8%). AND FOR 306 cases, administrative fines AND criminal punishments were imposed.